I'm Lynn and I would like to personally welcome you to Lynn's Lens Photography. Thank you so much for visiting my website. I'm so glad you stopped by!
I am a natural light photographer based in the Albuquerque / Rio Rancho, New Mexico metro area. I love our mountains, sunsets, hot air balloons (you should check out our annual Balloon Fiesta at least once in your life!) and spectacular scenic vistas that I am blessed to be surrounded by every single day.
Here are some fun facts about me that will help you get to know me a bit better!
- My absolute favorite food is Grilled Cheese Sandwiches! When I was a kid, my best friend's mom used to tell me that I was going to turn into a grilled cheese because I ate them so often. Word of advice.....it's all about using a good crusty bread!
- I'm obsessed with 80's music. I know, I'm dating myself with this one, but come on, who doesn't love a little Bon Jovi, U2 and Journey!
- My dream to visit would be Italy.....mainly for the pasta, the Tuscan countryside and the ancient ruins. Oh, someday it will happen.....
- I absolutely adore my husband of nearly 20 years, Ray, and our little West Highland Terrier, Hanna. They make my heart happy every single day.
- Something a lot of people don't know about me - I went to Australia for a year when I was a junior in High School as a Foreign Exchange Student. The experience changed my life, and gave me the travel bug, which I've had ever since!
- We went on a cruise to Alaska in 2016 and I literally wept as I stood in front of a massive glacier. It was one of those bucket list trips, that when you actually get to check it off, it overwhelms you with emotion.
- I served in the US Air Force for nearly 6 years. I can't think of a more worthwhile cause than serving your country or community in some way.
- My weakness - anything to do with animals. And don't even get me started on the cute puppy and baby animal videos on Facebook! Oh my gosh, I just melt! I make it a point to donate each year to local charities that focus on animal well being.
- My dream job if I wasn't a photographer - hands down it would be an interior designer. I'm an HGTV and Trading Spaces addict!!! My husband is probably so sick of watching episodes of House Hunters and Fixer Upper, but bless his heart, he does anyway.
- The best thing about being a photographer - when I create something that touches someone's heart so deeply and knowing that will have that memory for years to come! There's no better feeling in the world!
So are ready to book a session? I can't wait to talk to you about it so we can capture some great moments and memories for you. Leave me a note on my contact page and let's get started.
I can't wait to meet you!